Question

Refund request

• 27 November 2020
  • 1 reply

I ordered a BLACK Samsung s10 on the 28th September 2020, the product was out of stock. Order number 113443918.  £30 was taken from my bank account on the 30th September. Did not hear anything from id for a week. Attempted to get in contact with you, which is not easy and has caused me a great deal of stress. Eventually got through to someone on a chat, he told me the order had not been processed and they only had Samsung s10's in white,  I than told the man to just send me the white one. He said he would have to set up order again from the start, I told him not to bother and to cance thel order, this was after 55 minutes. He told me the £30 that was taken from my bank on the 30th of September would get sent back to me within 5 working days. I have not received the money and I want it back ASAP. I'm not happy with your service, I spent lots of time trying to get through to you which is almost impossible. Please send back my money immediately, I've already wasted a lot of my time on you. ******** order ******* 28/09/2020

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

HI @C2DOBZ 

We are sorry the phone you had ordered was out of stock and you are still waiting for your refund.

We’ll send you a PM so that we can help resolve this issue for you.

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Why iD Mobile?