Question

Return phone and obtain PAC code during lockdown

• 24 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I cancelled my contract and ported my number across to ID.

Since moving across to ID i have had horrendous reception rendering the whole contract pointless, barely able to call anyone and 4G so sparse theres no point having a 20GB allowance.

My wife used to be with 3 and she had decent reception so i, like many others having read the forums, made the mistake of thinking as ID were piggybacking off of 3 i would have the same reception but unfortunately not.

In response to the stock question you get from ID on here i had checked the coverage on your coverage checked and it said “Very good”. Being in London that was partly what i expected.

My issue now is i would like to cancel the contract and return the phone however i want to make sure that i can port my number back to EE. I’ve read topics of people returning their phones and cancelling their contract and losing their number forever, i can’t risk that. So i would like to know how i can do this during lockdown where, understandably, support is thin on the ground.

i am still 3 days within the 14 days return and also within the 30 days store return.

I purchased my contract with a phone directly from the ID mobile website.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @arahman1986 

Sorry to hear this.

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?