Solved

returned phones, need PAC Code

• 23 May 2019
  • 6 replies

OK, returned my phones within the 14 days. I would have rather just swapped the hand sets but service I have received from CPW has been appalling and idmobile wont answer the phones or resond on chat. How am supposed to get my pac codes?
icon

Best answer by Nigel G 24 May 2019, 18:12

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi @Nigel G

You can request pac code by logging into your iD account on "My account" page, and on the 'Manage my plan' tile click 'End my plan'. You'll then be taken through the cancellation process. One of the steps is going to be ability to request a pac code.

In case if that doesn't work you would need to try and call customer service at 7777.

Last option would be sending an email  where you should include your forum nickname, full name, address, date of birth and mobile number that your a trying to get pac code for.

Kind Regards

I've realised that when I returned the phones (two) they only reset one sim-card as payg. As for 7777, I've been tryingthat since 9am yesterday. A phone company that doesn't answer the phone!
My experience in trying to swap the handsets over means i'm going back to EE.
Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We're truly sorry to hear you've had some trouble there @Nigel G

If you're not wanting to call the Customer Services Team again, then other ways you can reach us to get help with a PAC (code) or anything else further would be through:

If you could get in touch with us either through:

Reaching our Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us
Contacting our Social Media Team on Facebook or Twitter

If you're choosing to email us, please include in your email your iD Community username, your full name, home address and postcode, mobile number, and email address.

Thanks

Hi Kevin,
No disrespect, but your answer goes to root of what is wrong with id-mobile.
I could try phoning but I have done that for two days solid and have never got through. I have tried Facebook messenger but it takes 20-120 mins between messages to get a response. So a two minute conversation takes 4 hours. I tried chat last night and waited 2 hours but no one became available. It wasn't until nearly lunchtime I got any sense out of anyone. They now say it's done but still no pac code and can no longer log onto the app or website. Shambles.
For someone to then tell me to just contact ID just shows how out of touch you all have become from the customer experience. Too much Dixon's...
now i cant log in to the app or website
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Nigel G,

If you could message our Social Media Team, albeit a little delay between replies, we'd ensure a swift resolution to this. It should be quicker than via email and if we've already got a conversation going with you, it'll be easier to pick up this way.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?