Rude colleagues on the 7777 line

• 8 February 2019
  • 1 reply

Well , I am not very happy with the service given today, I did not get his name , but I shouldve. As my issue was getting paid twice from ID mobile , I had called last year in July to cancel this sim only plan which was £12.50 and I noticed in February 2019 because, I am a student I am busy , so I noticed I was getting charged twice because, I have a contract I am currently paying now £26.99 , so I called 7777, and explained the issue and the lady apologised and said the woman forgot to cancel my £12.50, so I was like thats ridiculous , because I have been paying for something I am not using, so she said she will refund me the money they owe me within the next 48 hours. So then , no money came into my bank accouny within the last 48 hours. I rang today, I explained to the guy the situtation and my refund , he was taking ages to help me, then taking ages to get information and I wanted to inquire about the refund , he wanted the account number for the old one, I told him I don't have that why, didnt the lady I spoke to ask me these questions why is this man suddenly asking me , how can I check when I have a new plan , the other I used for the sim only plan the phone is broken. So he was then saying no one left notes behind and was saying , I am accusing them for giving me a refund , I was fuming and he was shouting , such a rude guy ,then I gave him information , on when they took the payment from my accouny , in the end I was right, he sounded guilty, absolutely wasted my time honestly ,sort your employees out! Otherwise I will take further action.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @AmritaMal,

It's unfortunate to hear about the experience you had with our Customer Services. We're glad that in the end the information was located and we were able to put the resolution in place.

We would like to pass on the feedback to our Customer Service Team Leaders so they can pick this up with the colleague in question and investigate internally.

In order for us to do this, we'll need a little bit of information first.

Can you please email us 

You'll need to provide:

• Your full name
  • Full address with postcode
  • Mobile number
  • Email address
  • Any information about the existing account

Please also include

• A link to this topic
  • Your Community Username
  • The date & time of the call to the agent
  • The number you called us from

This will allow us to pick up the feedback and ensure it is passed on.

For the email subject, please type:
FAO Community Team - Customer Service Feedback - AmritaMal

Once we receive the email, we will pick this up.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?