Question

sim only direct debit cancelled/ cannot contact

• 18 April 2020
  • 9 replies

I cancelled a direct debit for a finished sim only contract I got for my daughter .

she thinks she never registered an account and also left her phone in Turkey 8 months ago so I can’t now register online or with the app to cancel the contract , as I will not be able to get the activation code .

i realise cancelling the DD was the wrong thing to do , but how can I cancel and pay anything owed ?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

9 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Marknewt 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

@Pearl_c6 i am in a similar situation. Could you please help me out too?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

I believe we’ve already dropped you a PM relating to this in another chat @hl22 . That should give you all the info you need.

Cheers,

Will

Hi Will! Thank you so much. It's been resolved now. Really appreciate the help. 

Cheers,

Hamza

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @hl22 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to.

Can you clarify if the issue is resolved?

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi @Pearl_c6! @Will did respond and everything has been sorted (Contract ended). Thank you for chasing it up though. 

Kind regards, 

Hamza

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @hl22 

Perfect! i am glad its all sorted now.

Thanks, 

Pearl

I need to cancel my daughters account - she never activated her account so can not cancel online. Her phone does not work so finding it impossible to create an account as well. How do I modify of my termination of this account and payment as can not get through to speak to anybody over the phone,

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Deborah Noakes 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?