Solved

Stac code requested but needed Pac

Userlevel 1

I requested a STAC code in error when i needed a PAC code, how do get the PAC code or do i have to wait for the STAC code period to end first. I cant contact ID to reset the issue as they are closed and live chat said tehy couldnt help as cannot access my account.

icon

Best answer by Nikhil P 31 March 2020, 20:43

View original

23 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Saj1709 

I just need to ask you couple of questions to see if we can still help you here at the community. Could you let me know if you:

Did you provide that code to your new provider already? 

Did you try requesting your PAC Code after you received your STAC Code?

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

Hi no not provided the STAC code to anyone as when I started to fill in the form to transfer the number to the new provider it said they wanted a PAC code so when I googled the difference I realised I asked for the wrong code 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Saj1709 

That's a good news here. Can you try requesting a PAC Code by sending a text message? 

Here is quick instruction just in case :-) 

Text PAC DDMMYY to 65075 (DDMMYY should be your date of birth, for example, 301099 would be 30th October 1999). We'll text you back with your PAC number which will be valid for 30 days.

Let me know what kind of reply you are getting when you try to request it.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

hey @Gregor 

Tried that via text and online request as well.

Text states there is a problem with your request and asks you to call ID ( which you can’t atm)

online request states you have already requested  STAC so can’t request a PAC.

i then messaged the live chat and they said the technical team has to reset the account and when I asked how I do that they sent a message saying all call centres were shut 

is there another way?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Saj1709 

Unfortunately your situation requires someone directly from iD Mobile to look into your account. I will tag @Nikhil P here and he should be able to help you further and provide you with preferred way to have it resolved.

Kind Regards 

Gregor

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your help @Gregor …. look forward to hearing from @Nikhil P 

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Thanks @Gregor , 

Hi @Saj1709,

Unfortunately, your STAC request will need to be cancelled before you can generate a PAC. 

I’ll DM you the contact details and one of the team will look in to it for you tomorrow. 

Thanks,
Nikhil

Userlevel 1

Thanks @Nikhil P 

Hi, please can you send me these details too as I have done the same as Saj1709

Userlevel 1

@Nikhil P 
Hi 

I emailed as requested and have to date not heard anything at all ? Can you update me on when I should expect a response
Thanks

Help please have done the same. How to resolve?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Nikhil P 
Hi 

I emailed as requested and have to date not heard anything at all ? Can you update me on when I should expect a response
Thanks

Hello @Saj1709  it takes up to 72-hours for a response.

@Camckellar  are you still having this issue? Please let us know.

Mohammed

Yes Mohammed, not resolved and help would be much appreciated 

Sorry @Mohammed missed the important @

Is anyone able to help with cancelling STAC code request please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Camckellar 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have done exactly the same thing. Can you DM the details for a contact, so that I can rectify this.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @David Mac 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

@Mohammed 

I am also having this problem , can you help me out ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Rhyst6104 

I’ve PM’ed you also.

Mohammed

Requested a STAC by mistake as needed a PAC how do I cancel STAC code??? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @BlazingGhost 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Live chat busy cannot get hold of them 

Why iD Mobile?