Solved

Still being charged after cancelling contract

• 28 July 2020
  • 2 replies

I cancelled my contract on 25/06/20 and have been charged twice since then once on the 9/07/20 and again on 22/07/20 and am unsure to why

icon

Best answer by Ryan 30 July 2020, 12:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1

This has also happened to me after I confirmed with you guys *twice* using the live chat, that once I paid my final bill after using my PAC code, I could cancle my direct debit. Which I did. I now have a credit company chasing me, when I had no idea I should still owe you anything?! With no email from you guys to even notify me?!My credit rating on Expedia has dropped 100 points due to this. I would like to know why this has happened and details of your ombudsman should you not be able to resolve it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @LauraW,

When you request a cancellation, we require 30-days notice. This means that any bills due within those 30-days will be taken as normal. Then, after the 30th day, a final bill is issued which brings together any additional usage within the last month, along with a charge for part of the current billing month.

@DebMorgan94 I have replied to your other post now in regards to your issue as it may be a different situation.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?