Question

Still being charged after disconnection

• 28 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve asked to disconnect my data only plan at the end of March. The website says “a disconnection is pending” but I’m still being charged for my April bill and produced a bill for April to May. I’ve tried to contact customer service via chat but apparently I’ve failed data protection even if all the info I’ve provided are correct (they’re my personal info.. and I even checked it against the My Account section of the website). I’ve been asked to send copies of my documents to an unsecured email address which I’m not going to do. I’m having an awful experience, and not being able to call the customer service nor chatting is not helping. How can I verify my cancellation is happening?

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @manub 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Hi any chance you can help me too please I've asked to leave but I've got another bill ??

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Smoc 

Welcome to the iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Have you already requested to disconnect your connection. If yes, can you please confirm when did you request to disconnect?

If not, Please click on how to cancel , it has everything you need to cancel your account.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hi, I left this network and gave my stac code to my new network and you guys still sent me a bill to pay when I've already paid

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Maleeha, were you definitely outside of your minimum term or did you have some time remaining on your contract? Have you tried contacting our Live Chat team?

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

My letter says £43.36CR 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Okay @Maleeha, without having your account details in front of me, that doesn’t mean a great deal. You’d be best off speaking to our Live Chat team as they’ll be able to access your account :)

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?