Solved

Stolen Mobile

• 3 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I recently had my mobile stolen and want to block my sim. I hadn’t previously made an ID Mobile account so when I went to register it sent a code to the stolen phone so I was unable to register in an account in order to block the sim. As the call centres are closed due to cover-19 I am unable to get assistance from someone on the phone. Is there any possible alternative methods for me to block my sim?

Thanks,

Khushil

icon

Best answer by PavD 6 April 2020, 14:03

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KhushilT 

We're dreadfully sorry to hear what happened to your phone.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Regards,

Pav

Hi Pav,

I have had a look at my private messages and haven’t received anything. Am I looking in the right place?

Thanks,

Khushil

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @KhushilT 

Sorry about that, the quickest option would be calling 0333 003 7777

After listening to the message, you should enter your mobile number, then select to report the phone as stolen. 

Regards,

Pav

My daughters phones been stolen, I never registered the phone so can’t access the app, can you help

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Trinadoodoo,

If you call 0333 003 7777 you should be able to report the phone via the automated options.

If you still have issues, let us know and we’ll get a PM sent over to sort this.

Mohammed

Hi thank managed to blacklist etc, rang insurance.. sorted received new phone this morning but no matter what I do keeps saying no service.!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Trinadoodoo,

Is this the same SIM card you had previously, or where you sent a new one? Have you tried the SIM card in another handset to see if it works there?

Also, have you tried the SIM of another network in the handset to see how that behaves? This will help us know if the fault lies with the SIM or the new handset you see.

Will

Why iD Mobile?