Solved

unable to cancel contract

• 21 April 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have been desperately trying to cancel my SIM only contract, but your services are not available. I have not been able to use the SIM card and have been forced to use another service. I can’t get through to you to cancel and have had to cancel the direct debit as no service is being received from you and your system is not making it impossible to terminate the contract. 

icon

Best answer by Will 16 August 2020, 14:46

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Barbara51 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

I’ve also messaged you directly for further information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1

It seems you are more interested in my direct debit than the fact that I am not receiving a service from you. You have not even addressed the issues I raised. I do not just want to leave but as I am not getting the service I signed on for and you are not able to help I have had to cancel the direct debit as I cannot access your services. I cannot log on, I can’t download the app, there is no email provision, and I can’t call you to sort this out. This account is not operational and I cannot keep paying for a service I am not receiving. If you check the SIM card is not connected even though I have had it for almost 2 months now and I have not been able to get help to get this sorted, leaving me with no option but to move to another provider. The lockdown has compounded the problem for me. I have used iD mobile before and did not have any issues then. Please review your systems and make it simpler to contact you and get your services more efficiently.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Barbara51 

Sorry to hear this. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards

Aklima

I have been desperately trying to cancel my SIM only contract, but your services are not available. I have not been able to use the SIM card and have been forced to use another service. I can’t get through to you to cancel and have had to cancel the direct debit as no service is being received from you and your system is not making it impossible to terminate the contract. 

Hi 

Omg it seems this company are one big scam I cBt even get to log into the bloody app as I don't get a code sent as I don't use the sim. Card as it was no good. 

How do I get in touch with them to cancel my. Month by month stupid contract can't use but still want money from me. I've stopped dd they are not getting another penny as not using and they can see this.

There must be somewhere we can go to complain

Did you manage to cancel? 

Hi @Barbara51 

Welcome to iD Community.

So sorry to hear you want to leave us at iD Mobile.

Please click on this link below , it has have all the information on how to cancel.

https://community.idmobile.co.uk/cancellations-59/how-to-cancel-your-id-mobile-plan-31836

Please keep your Direct Debit open, the reason you should is - After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close, and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation, and an early cancellation fee if it applies. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open! 

I’ve also messaged you directly for further information.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Pearl

Hello Pearl 

How do I stop my contract?

I can't log onto id mobile app or register as I don't get a code sent. 

I want to cancel I hVe been trying to do this 5 days after speaking to carphone warehouse as the sim card sent was useless not able to use so have had to go through EE.

I would like a reply of how I cancel other thzn you telling me to log on AS I CANT OTHERWISE I WOULD ABD THEM HOPEFULLY HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CANCEL. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Wanda,

Please click here to be taken to a page dedicated to assisting our customers with cancelling their contracts.

If you still require any further assistance, please let us know.

Will

Why iD Mobile?