unable to log in

Userlevel 1

Cannot log in to my ID account, and I cannot reset password.

I believe I have been charged for the past few weeks, but I have only received my SIM. How do I get a live chat to sort this out? 

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Leverz 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Have you registered with iD Mobile App and My Account Online?

Please click on the link https://community.idmobile.co.uk/the-id-mobile-app-and-my-account-online-79/what-can-i-do-in-the-id-mobile-app-and-my-account-online-32112 , this will show you what you can do on the iD Mobile App and My Account only. It will also let you take control of your iD Mobile plan.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

@Pearl_c6 
I registered, when I went back, it does not accept anything. Recover password does not work. Re-registering does not work, as the email is already associated with my account.

To use the app, you need to log in and this has not been possible. It sounds like others have had the problem from reading the forums. Although none of them seemed to have to wait over 3 weeks to receive their SIM.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Leverz 

If you have registered  on iD Mobile with the email address, then you will need to use another email address to register.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1

I set up an account, with payment options, now you are saying I need to set up a second one?

You do know that this is contrary to how the world works?

@Pearl_c6 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Leverz 

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

Userlevel 1

Has anyone else got the URL to chat, I have tried to get it but nothing shows on Contact Us. @Pearl_c6 seems to have me on ignore when I’m asking for the URL.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Leverz 

I’m sorry to see this post was not responded to. 

Please check for any notification or message in your inbox, i’ve messaged you directly.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?