Solved

want to leave

Hi there my son wants to leave at the end of the month I have to give 30 days notice etc. I have forgotten my password as I pay for his phone. I have tried to call etc .A code can be sent only to his phone and not mine but I dont have his phone with me.can it be sent to my email??

If this isn't the case I will cancel the derict debit at the end of the month

Please help me to sort this asap!!

Regards jon marchant

icon

Best answer by PavD 3 April 2020, 10:32

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Jonnyricer,

Welcome to the iD Community.

Apologies for the delay.

I have sent you a direct message with some further information. 

Don’t cancel it. In fact, leave it open for a whole month after you’ve disconnected. The reason why you should do this is as follows… After your 30 days’ notice period ends, your plan will close and we’ll issue your final bill. This bill will need to be paid by Direct Debit within 14 days. This is for your line rental, any out-of-plan usage up to the point of cancellation. If your Direct Debit fails (and it’ll obviously fail if you’ve cancelled it), your future credit rating might be affected – so please keep your Direct Debit open!

Thanks,

Pav

I’m trying to leave ID mobile now sadly due to convid 19 I cannot get through to any one. In addition I cannot cancel via the website or app. Can anyone please help. I have cancelled the direct debit. Someone said something about emailing them, can you send me the address please. 

I tried to get through to get through to Carphone ware as I bought the sim from them online. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @owlman200

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. 

I have sent you a private message with more information. 

Regards.

Aklima 

Thanks for your help Aklima, 

I got a text message from ID mobile, When I click on the page to end my plan at the bottom of the page the link the page says under construction. 

What else can I do please as your customer service dept is closed due to current pandemic 

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @owlman200 

Have you managed to speak to our live chat team?

Regards

Aklima

i want to leave as I’m extremely unhappy

how do i go about canceling as i cant do live chat as no one is available, no one to call, and everything says go on your account and end through which it wont let me

please sort this out ASAP  

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Antony Ando, when you say it won’t let you, what exactly seems to be the problem? Do you have the iD Mobile app? If so, just go to My account > Manage my plan > End my plan.

Alternatively, if you can let us know why you’re not happy with the service, we may be able to put things right for you :)

Thank you,

Rory

i don’t have the app . on your website it says end contract i click on it and it says contact us all the time so i try to call and i cant speak to anyone. so i get told to do live chat and its either really busy or i can access it as the live chat link disappears. all i want is to end this contract.

My contract ends this month so i want it to be terminated it shouldn't be this hard to do and i’m also sure phone companies are not allowed to make it this hard anymore.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Antony Ando, the Live Chat team is the correct channel for this. Ensure you’re using a desktop or laptop when trying to access the Live Chat and you shouldn’t have any problems. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on the page above, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?