Question

wont allow me to end plan

• 3 August 2020
  • 3 replies

I've been trying to give my 30 days notice all day. The app doesnt allow me to, live chat said the systems down and try later?? Now its suspiciously unavailable. The phones are not manned, there is no email address. I've followed all instructions and still cant do this. 

Seeing how many people are having the same issue I'm very worried to say the least.

Please allow me to end my plan today. I settled the outstanding balance for this purpose. I'm not swapping and dont need any codes.

3 replies

Did anyone actually manage to cancel because I dont think it's possible at this point

I also cant leave despite following all instructions and asking on live chat for help. It's impossible. I'm not switching and dont need any codes, the phone just isnt used anymore and wont be replaced. 

How do I end my plan?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Cara01 

We’ll be able to set a disconnection up for you for 30-days from today.  If you could reply to the private message we’ve sent you here, we’ll be able to get that sorted for you.

In times when you can’t get hold of the Live Chat Team, simply opening a question on here is enough to ensure we get back to you with any help needed.

Why iD Mobile?