Another Credit Score problem | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Solved

Another Credit Score problem

• 13 October 2021
  • 2 replies

This issue seems to impact on a lot of people as there seems to be loads of these but I have just found out that my mortgage application has been blocked by an alleged default by ID Mobile for £2.

I have received no default notice of any kind and my account was paid automatically by direct debit, I only found out when my application was denied 

can someone please contact me to get this sorted.

icon

Best answer by Ryan 14 October 2021, 09:35

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @lesley23,

We are sorry to hear about this situation, we would usually notify our customers regarding their bill so it is strange to hear that this did not happen; we will look into this further for you. 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

I have been looking through the number of complaints re this and it is obviously something that ID mobile are aware of but do nothing about causing misery for an untold number of customers and something that probably Martin Lewis would be interested in!!

Why iD Mobile?