Billing Error on Id mobiles part | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Question

Billing Error on Id mobiles part

I’d mobile worked for serveral months then said my bill wasn’t paid.Thing is my details have not changed and I always have money in my account to cover bills.

I have now gone 3 months without data and calls and ID mobile has stated they made my bills manual payments (they also agreed it was an error with the bank details) which they had and have already used.

question is how do I get refunded for my lack of services when it’s not my fault they couldn’t take payment? 
no warning of manual payments either!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lisawisa,

Who was it that advised you of the reason the payments failed being due to an error on our side? Did you bring up the matter of being refunded to them?

Will

It was a customer service advisor,and it stands to reason that if the payments where being met from the said account and I always have between £400/£500 in my account that I hardly use then they said the account details failed for some reason (there system was not accepting them) then why had my account been billed properly before?? I asked them to review this and nothing has been done.Are you part of the CS staff? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for that information. We’re not directly part of the Customer Services Team, but we can help with just as they can so we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?