I don't know the mobile number of my new SIM card | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Solved

I don't know the mobile number of my new SIM card

• 2 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I've purchased a new id mobile SIM card, the csrd has arrived, but now I don't know the mobile number so I can't top up credit, nor can I call from it, probably because of lack of credit.

The mobile number couldn't be found nowhere on the package received.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by terrywebbs 2 August 2021, 14:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@Ivan Dimitrov Your phone number should be on the documents that you should receive from ID, also they will send you an email with your phone number. Title of the email should be "Welcome to ID”

Nope, the number wasn't on the package, nor I received an e-mail from id mobile with my mobile number.

I only got an order confirmation mail and that's it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Ivan Dimitrov,

We’re sorry to hear about that. Was nothing printed on the SIM card packaging at all? 

Not to worry anyway, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?