I'm trying to cancel my contract whilst im within the 14 days returns | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.
Question

I'm trying to cancel my contract whilst im within the 14 days returns

• 2 August 2021
  • 3 replies

I have been trying to leave Id mobile and I’m unable to contact them via phone because apparently it can be done by the live chat but it’s quoting me 70 pounds. EVEN though i’m in my 14 day period of returns and cancellation. Any help would be nice?

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Have you used the service at all? You will be responsible for paying for anything you use up until the cancellation request is put in. Also, did you speak to an agent or the ID Mobile Bot?

Hello,

I’ve used it to call ID. I’m currently in the process to sorting things out via their twitter help at the moment. 

It was the ID mobile bot when I was trying to cancel.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Lisa Flinn,

I think the reason why you were shown a high charge was due to requesting a cancellation. If you’re after a return, this is a different process which should not generate an early termination fee.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?