Unable to get one time code via sms | Join the discussion, ask questions, share advice.

Unable to get one time code via sms

• 29 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I am unable to receive the one time code from Klarna. My phone number is correct and when they email me, I get a code that I then enter but am taken right back to another screen requesting another code be sent to my phone but it never comes. I am not having trouble receiving any other SMS messages from known or unknown contacts. I have also insured that there wasn't an inadvert block or something and I can't find anything that would prevent me from being able to access my account. I also tried to call their customer service number and reach a recording that they are not open yet their website states they are available 24/7.

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @SouthernGal70

This is an issue we’ll need to raise to our TechTeam.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Why iD Mobile?