10,000 and Counting Competition - Closed

• 23 August 2019
  • 44 replies
10,000 and Counting Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Let's celebrate! 🎉

Wow. We’ve reached the 10,000 mark. 🙌 We are giving away an Oppo RX17 PRO 📱

Yes, you read that number correctly. The iD Community now has a massive 10,000 members. So thanks for all your hard work, gang. We couldn’t have done it without you.

It's kind of a big deal, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are a couple of our favourite quotes from Community members just like you…

I'm old(er). There, it's said. BUT... the price is right and ID customer service is so good that I actually understand my phone now. And the service gets right through sandstone walls that my previous provider's service sometimes stopped outside! Great for roaming in Europe and the blogs mean I can secretly read up and appear very knowledgeable in front of my young friends and relatives.” Snoopy49

I will say why I am happy with iD Mobile and I am pretty sure that everyone here would agree with me as well as the million customers.
I love iD for amazing value for money, Sim Only plans are the contract killers on the market. For such a low price they are still able to offer plenty of data, Wi-Fi calling and Volte. Also process to upgrade or change plans is so simple and stressless that I cannot wait for my next upgrade :-)
I cannot skip a shoutout to the Community as well, I like to hangout here and help others when I can. Community is one of the aspects to me that makes me wanna stay and even help them to grow further.” Hikari

Sounds like @Snoopy49 and @Hikari have been suitably wowed by the iD Community. But what about you? Have you been wowed by us? How can we wow you? Did someone say ‘competition time’?

To celebrate reaching 10,000 customers, we’re giving away an Oppo RX17 PRO to one lucky winner. To enter, simply post a comment below telling us how you’d like to be wowed as an iD Mobile customer. In other words, what could we do to really impress you on the Community?

You’ve got until 6th September to enter, and we’ll then pick a lucky winner at random. T&Cs apply.

This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 3
To REALLY wow me you could add even more ways to converse and interact with other members of iD mobile, but everything you already do continues to blow my mind each and every day. Congrats on the 10,000!🎉🎉🎉
Userlevel 1
You could make it easier to know how long it will take to speak to a customer assistant. But such a good network. Congrats on 10000
Userlevel 1
Very cheap and excellent service even abroad never been so happy with a mobile company so keep going will recommend you to everyone so easy to use the app everything at your fingertips thank you iD mobile
Userlevel 1
Well done
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I am using iD Mobile since year one and I am member of the community for almost a year and I have witnessed a lot of improvements in the design for community itself, like new badges and titles as well as service improvements, including new amazing Sim only prices. At this point it is really hard for me to think of one thing that iD Mobile could do to WOW me even further. I really like where iD is heading by improving many areas of its still very young business and the most of all, they do listen to all customer feedback and ideas. Well done on 10k users on the community, hopefully we can make it to 50k in next 12 months.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 3
I have been with ID mobile for a while now and I really don't have any complaints! I like the fact that I can have the phone I want (blackberry) and have my SIM only contract, with a great deal and a great Community for support.
I think if this community could be in an App and have an interactive chat could be really good. Either way I'm liking the way things are going. Keep up the good work everyone 😉
Userlevel 1
Rreally enjoyed the network for the last 3 years I've had it, what I would say is that it would be nice to see your data speed online as in on the app or see why its running slow, struggled to find anywhere, but good deals throughout
Userlevel 3
Without a doubt iD has been the best competitively priced advanced network! Having 4G calling and Wi-Fi calling at the sort of monthly prices you are offering is brilliant! The only thing that would wow me more is if there weren't any 4G data issues like I've experienced in the past - but that is more a Three network issue than directly an iD isse.

Well done in hitting 10,000!
Userlevel 2
Wow 🎉 well done
(next up 100,000)
Userlevel 1
To wow me you could add an extra year of warranty for iPhone users as they only allow a year from apple themselves. This would allow people who are still on 24 month contracts to still have warranty throughout the duration of their contract. However I realise this can be expensive and for such low prices like these I understand why it has not yet happened
Userlevel 1
I am a new subscriber so you are up to at least 10,001 by now.

Keep up with the good work and keep the prices down.

I'm getting unlimited TXTs and calls for £7.00 a month BRILLIANT!!!

Add unlimited data and I would be wow, wow, wowed.
Userlevel 1
You could wow me with an interesting or geeky random funky phone fact every so often 😎
Userlevel 1
You could wow me by giving customers something when they get there friends and family to sign up.
Userlevel 1
Newly joined, happy so far. To wow me even more competitive prices and better offers for existing customers as most mobile companies chase after new customers whilst ignoring their current loyal customer base.
I've been using idMobile for a few years now for my daughter's phone - when my son got to the age that he could also get a phone, there was only one network I looked at - good network, good service and good prices !!! What's not to like.
Userlevel 2
I think to improve we could maybe add a Data Speed Test so we get more than just a couple of bars at the top of the screen. We could get advice on what’s blocking the signal such as something like “Move away from tall trees or wooden beams” like internet providers do. Proud to be one of ten thousand, thank you 🥰
Userlevel 1
Wow me by choosing me to win some of these competitions!!
Userlevel 1
I have never once had an issue with iD. Been with you guys for 3 years now and have never looked back. For the price you are the best company on the UK market for phone contracts. If I was to suggest an improvement it would be us to be allowed to full customise our contract. For example choose how many minutes/texts/data we want a quote us a price from that.
Userlevel 1
Post out random bags of haribo! Lol
Userlevel 1
To really impress me, you could promise to never change the amazing offer you gave me of 10gb for £10 a month! INCREDIBLE.
Userlevel 1
hi, the cost you pay for sim is amazing, i pay £9 p.m. and i have unlimited minutes and sms messages and 3gigs of data.. so for me its the value.
Userlevel 1
Nothing 🙂
Userlevel 1
Maybe you could randomly give away boosts or bonuses to UD Mobile customers / community members each month, without specific competition entries 😎
Userlevel 2
I am new here but so far I like what I see. Oh, and I just love my pay monthly sim at £3.99. The best network that I have been with bar none.
Userlevel 1
I have been on the network since you started up and to be honest l am happy with everything thanks.
Why iD Mobile?