10,000 and Counting Competition - Closed

• 23 August 2019
  • 44 replies
10,000 and Counting Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Let's celebrate! 🎉

Wow. We’ve reached the 10,000 mark. 🙌 We are giving away an Oppo RX17 PRO 📱

Yes, you read that number correctly. The iD Community now has a massive 10,000 members. So thanks for all your hard work, gang. We couldn’t have done it without you.

It's kind of a big deal, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are a couple of our favourite quotes from Community members just like you…

I'm old(er). There, it's said. BUT... the price is right and ID customer service is so good that I actually understand my phone now. And the service gets right through sandstone walls that my previous provider's service sometimes stopped outside! Great for roaming in Europe and the blogs mean I can secretly read up and appear very knowledgeable in front of my young friends and relatives.” Snoopy49

I will say why I am happy with iD Mobile and I am pretty sure that everyone here would agree with me as well as the million customers.
I love iD for amazing value for money, Sim Only plans are the contract killers on the market. For such a low price they are still able to offer plenty of data, Wi-Fi calling and Volte. Also process to upgrade or change plans is so simple and stressless that I cannot wait for my next upgrade :-)
I cannot skip a shoutout to the Community as well, I like to hangout here and help others when I can. Community is one of the aspects to me that makes me wanna stay and even help them to grow further.” Hikari

Sounds like @Snoopy49 and @Hikari have been suitably wowed by the iD Community. But what about you? Have you been wowed by us? How can we wow you? Did someone say ‘competition time’?

To celebrate reaching 10,000 customers, we’re giving away an Oppo RX17 PRO to one lucky winner. To enter, simply post a comment below telling us how you’d like to be wowed as an iD Mobile customer. In other words, what could we do to really impress you on the Community?

You’ve got until 6th September to enter, and we’ll then pick a lucky winner at random. T&Cs apply.

This topic has been closed for comments

44 replies

Userlevel 1
I've just joined yourselves so I'm still I'm the 'wow' stage ... you can keep up the good work and I'll continue to be 'wowed' !!
Userlevel 1
Let's celebrate! 🎉
Wow. We’ve reached the 10,000 mark. 🙌 We are giving away an Oppo RX17 PRO 📱
Yes, you read that number correctly. The iD Community now has a massive 10,000 members. So thanks for all your hard work, gang. We couldn’t have done it without you.

It's kind of a big deal, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are a couple of our favourite quotes from Community members just like you…

I'm old(er). There, it's said. BUT... the price is right and ID customer service is so good that I actually understand my phone now. And the service gets right through sandstone walls that my previous provider's service sometimes stopped outside! Great for roaming in Europe and the blogs mean I can secretly read up and appear very knowledgeable in front of my young friends and relatives.” Snoopy49

I will say why I am happy with iD Mobile and I am pretty sure that everyone here would agree with me as well as the million customers.
I love iD for amazing value for money, Sim Only plans are the contract killers on the market. For such a low price they are still able to offer plenty of data, Wi-Fi calling and Volte. Also process to upgrade or change plans is so simple and stressless that I cannot wait for my next upgrade :-)
I cannot skip a shoutout to the Community as well, I like to hangout here and help others when I can. Community is one of the aspects to me that makes me wanna stay and even help them to grow further.” Hikari

Sounds like @Snoopy49 and @Hikari have been suitably wowed by the iD Community. But what about you? Have you been wowed by us? How can we wow you? Did someone say ‘competition time’?

To celebrate reaching 10,000 customers, we’re giving away an Oppo RX17 PRO to one lucky winner. To enter, simply post a comment below telling us how you’d like to be wowed as an iD Mobile customer. In other words, what could we do to really impress you on the Community?

You’ve got until 6th September to enter, and we’ll then pick a lucky winner at random. T&Cs apply.
Userlevel 1
At last I can follow and more importantly understand my mobile phone contract, its user friendly even for mr and I'm not one but a technical type person in fact polar opposite! So thanks for restoring my faith and boosting confidence. Much appreciated
Userlevel 1
Plans to suit. Excellent service, even abroad.
Userlevel 1
Afrer being with O2 from the old bt celnet days with no rewards for customer loyalty. I have now been with I'd for 3 years and not only do you have cheaper contracts with great coverage you always put the customer first.
Ccongrats and keep up the good work 👌
Userlevel 1
Not sure really. I am impressed with the service and the website (although following links from Google at the mo seems to result in a "The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator." message).
Userlevel 1
Loyalty bonus. On anniversary of being with you there should be a discount on fees. Like a NCD on car insurance.
Userlevel 2
Love my monthly sim deal. Would love for international roaming In places like Canada to be cheaper than currently priced.
Keep up the good work. 😀
Cant wait till you get 5g up and running
Userlevel 1
I'm a happy customer but it would be great to get something like a free coffee/drink/surprise on my Bday and Christmas
Userlevel 1
I was wowed by iD and that's why I'm a new member. I was wowed by the handset variety, cost effectiveness of tariffs, ease of set up. The whole experience.
Since joining the wows just kept coming, the ease of the iD app, the community spirit and more.

To wow me more, that's difficult, maybe an existing member benefit like discount on a second contract? Or maybe an instore (carphone warehouse) promotion for members to get new accessories?
And obviously winning a brand new phone would wow me a lot
Userlevel 1
WOW! Congratulations thats a great milestone! 👏👏👏🎉🎉🎊🎊
I love ID mobile and have done from day 1.
Its been totally hassle free for me and I have just discovered and joined the ID Community while browsing on the website for roaming advice.
Keep up the excellent work and service you provide...we all need hassle free services to make us happy!
Just discovered the competitions too, please WOW me with more comps please!
Userlevel 1
Rewards similar to those offered by o2 Priority would be highly appreciated!!!
Userlevel 1
Just keep doing what you do.
Userlevel 2
Idmobile provide excellent service plus are very cheap. The only thing I would suggest is to have more videos rather than so many blogs. The blogs are great and I do enjoy reading them but it would be great to see something visual.
Userlevel 1
How can I be wowed? I'd love to be wowed with truly unlimited data. For someone who rarely uses a phone to actually talk and text people, 5 bazillion minutes and a googleplex of text messages are worthless to me

Gimme data, lots of data and I'll give you money.
Userlevel 1
More settings on the community that you can customise. That would be great!
Userlevel 2
Fantastic network, unfortunately not many people are aware of iD mobile and don't know what there missing out on. Great for value and reliable
Userlevel 8
Badge

Congratulations @YellowSweets

You’ve been selected as the winner of our 10,000 and counting competition. You’ve won a brand new shiny Oppo RX17 pro!

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared what we could do to really impress you on the Community. We have taken all your comments to consideration.

Keep an eye out for upcoming competitions 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Why iD Mobile?