June Google Competition - Closed

June Google Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

248 replies

Great prices, easy to contact, simple app
Userlevel 1
Thank you. So happy with the new phone! And Snoopy for président. Or in my case, for prime minister! 😏 Have a great day.
Userlevel 1
Congratulations @Snoopy49. I am sure you will enjoy your new phone.

BTW I would choose you as winner just thanks to your nickname, I love Snoopy character.

Userlevel 1
Yay! The phone arrived.. Delighted. And it arrived really quickly. So impressed with the service from ID.
Not your fault that I was out when the postman tried to deliver the phone! Not your fault that I was busy and took a couple of days to get to the sorting office. Not your fault I lost the delivery card on the way to the sorting office! There was the lovely man in the office holding my parcel in his hand and telling me he couldn't give me it because I didn't have the card. He did his best, got a new collection card to me next morning.
So if it hadn't been for my own circumstances, this shout of joy would have been on your page last week! Thank you, I'D.
Userlevel 1
Thank you to everyone for taking part in the June Google Competition. We had loads of answers, so really big congratulations’. @Snoopy49 🥇 Well done! You've been selected as the winner of our competition. You've won a Google 3a Smartphone. 📱

You'll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

Keep an eye out for next month’s competition.

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
That's great news @Snoopy49

Enjoy! 😄
Userlevel 1
Snoopy 49 here! I've just taken delivery of the fab Google Pixel 3a that I won in the June competition. Super excited! Thank you, I'D mobile!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Congratulations @Snoopy49. I am sure you will enjoy your new phone.

BTW I would choose you as winner just thanks to your nickname, I love Snoopy character.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2
Congratulations @Snoopy49 🎉

https://www.mememaker.net/api/bucket?path=static/img/memes/full/2012/Feb/17/23/oh-your-getting-a-new-phone-please-tell-me-all-about-it.jpg
Userlevel 8
Badge
Thank you to everyone for taking part in the June Google Competition. We had loads of answers, so really big congratulations’. @Snoopy49 🥇 Well done! You've been selected as the winner of our competition. You've won a Google 3a Smartphone. 📱

You'll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

Keep an eye out for next month’s competition.

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
For me, I'd say it's all about the SIM Only deals. I'm a fairly low user of my phone and it's not easy finding deals that make you an offer which is not just fair but excellent value. IDMobile's SIM Only offers are very affordable and it's easy switching between them if you want more data or a lower cost for a while ☺️
Providing the right tariffs and decent choice of handsets
Userlevel 1
Can't fault you since I joined you, I have now got my whole family onboard. Great phones, great price plans and great customer service. No brainer. 👍👍👍
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
I'd say your pricing stuckture is one of the most competitive out there.
That's likely to be one of the biggest attractions.
Userlevel 3
Because it has great products, great price and easy to use app. 🙂
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
I will say why I am happy with iD Mobile and I am pretty sure that everyone here would agree with me as well as the million customers.

I love iD for Amazing value for money, Sim Only plans are the contract killers on the market. For such a low price they are still able to offer plenty of data, wifi calling and Volte. Also process to upgrade or change plans is so simple and stressless that I cannot wait for my next upgrade :-)

I cannot skip a shoutout to the Community as well, I like to hangout here and help others when I can. Community is one of the aspects to me that makes me wanna stay and even help them to grow further.
Great deals on phones and Sims. For a non tech it's a no brained as it's so simple
one of the best provider's I've been with, have had a few contracts out, great prices, deals and will continue using them
Userlevel 2
Because you got me away from TT... I can't thank you enough!!!
I absolutely love the id network and have reccomend it to all my friends and family, you have really great price plans and free data roll over which is always handy. Love love love ID and will never go back 2 any other network x
Userlevel 1
Very good prices been with this company for 2 years now and I'm very impressed. You're Mobile data is fast with no delay or interruption and the same with texting and calling. I would be very happy to win the Google pixel as I'm a photographer who travels quite a lot it would a very good phone at the moment I have got a Nokia 6 2017 which is a good phone but it freezes a lot.
Thank you
From Christopher Hawkins
PS: here is one of my favourite images that I took.

Competition time.

Fancy winning an incredible Google Pixel 3a smartphone? Comment below, and tell us why you think we’ve got a million happy customers.

You’ve got until midnight on Monday 24 June to comment, and we’ll pick the winner at random. Good luck!

T&C's Apply

Plain and simple Pay As You Go at the right price or you can upgrade to a great monthly deal if that's what you want.
Because of your low prices for good things
impeccable value for money, outstanding network coverage while offering incredible customer service!
You're simply the best, usually the cheapest and the best prices anywhere
Why iD Mobile?