May Experience Competition - Closed

May Experience Competition - Closed
Userlevel 8
Badge
Now Closed

Fancy winning a £100 Red Letter Days voucher to get out and about this spring? Simply comment below where your favourite break destination is (either home or abroad!) and we'll choose two winners!

Red Letter Days provide a range of experience days or breaks for every taste, occasion and budget. Whether it's a day out at the zoo with the kids, a romantic date night or your own solo adventure, there's plenty to choose from.

Hurry! Competition ends midnight on Sunday 12 May.

T&C's Apply

This topic has been closed for comments

170 replies

I love the Isle of Wight, it’s a great place for a break and I’m lucky enough to be be able to call it home.
if money was no object, the Maldives would be my fave, but as I'm skint Majorca never gets boring for me. Beautiful Beaches xx
New Zealand every time!
Userlevel 1
San Francisco - it's just such a beautiful city!
Fancy winning a £100 Red Letter Days voucher to get out and about this spring? Simply comment below where your favourite break destination is (either home or abroad!) and we'll choose two winners!

Red Letter Days provide a range of experience days or breaks for every taste, occasion and budget. Whether it's a day out at the zoo with the kids, a romantic date night or your own solo adventure, there's plenty to choose from.

T&C's Apply

T&C's Apply
Would have to be Sunny Spain to relive my Childhood at the Waterparks Fancy winning a £100 Red Letter Days voucher to get out and about this spring? Simply comment below where your favourite break destination is (either home or abroad!) and we'll choose two winners!

T&C's ApplyIf money was no issue, I would love to go back to Hong Kong where I spent 3 years of my youth - amazing place 💕
Scotland.
As longas it's at the coast then I will always be happy wherever I go, but the east coast will always be my happy place. I spent so much of my childhood at the east coast so have many happy memories off there, cc and after 12 years of no holidays I have started going there again with my dogs and it's the single only time of the whole year where my anxiety causes no issues, where I'm not thinking and worrying about things so am completely relaxed.
Aruba..... As this is where my honeymoon was ...
My favourite break destination is somewhere new - any European city that I'd like to visit but haven't yet
I love visiting zoos with the family but we equally love our local coast. It's a lovely walk and we can get gluten free pancakes so it's perfect xx
great yarmouth would do me and i can visit my mum at the same time
Userlevel 1
Abondance, Haute-Savoie, great food and wine and awesome split boarding in the winter.
Peak District is beautiful an always surprises you where else could you drive through clouds !!
I love going to Italy. Beautiful surroundings, food and people.
Menorca 😍
Fjords of Sweden
Userlevel 1
York because it's great place to spend time and works well as a base to explore the surrounding area.
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Evieg123 and @hannahlw85 ! You’ve been selected as the two winners of our May competition. You’ve both won a £100 Red Letter Days voucher!

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered and shared your favourite break destination.

Keep an eye out for next month’s competition 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Userlevel 8
Badge
Hey @hannahlw85

Hope your well.

Could you please get back to us by 5pm on 7th June to accept the prize or we we'll re-allocate it to someone else. Per T&Cs, you have to accept within 7 days, but we’ve extended this to 14 days to give you more time. 😁

Thanks
The iD Mobile Team.
Userlevel 8
Badge
We have picked a new winner, congratulations @Keith55

You've been selected as one of the winners of our May competition. You've won a £100 Red Letter Days voucher!

You’ll receive an email today with all the relevant details. 😁

Thanks,
The iD Mobile Team
Why iD Mobile?