Blog

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway

NOW CLOSED - Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway
Userlevel 8
Badge

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

This topic has been closed for comments

137 replies

Userlevel 1
@iD Mobile wow! This is so exciting! Thank you very much 🤩😁
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @Jennyrs92 ! You've been selected as the winner of our iD Community Samsung Galaxy Watch Giveaway! 😀 We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍🏼
If I were to Choose a song to work out to it would be the song nonstop by Drake in his 2018 album scorpion (one of his best) as that would be my attitude an the way into the gym but not when I start 😂😂.
Userlevel 1
Groove Is In The Heart by Deee Lite
Userlevel 2
The Stranglers' Waltzin' Black, because it was our first wedding dance song so always makes me smile!
”Loser” by Beck

Guaranteed to motivate, the idea of being a loser constantly
Userlevel 1
Poison by Alice Cooper
Userlevel 1

To set you up for 2019, we’re giving away a Samsung Galaxy smart watch!

For a chance to win, answer the following question with a comment below:

You’ve got one song to work out to for the rest of your life, what is it and why? 🎶

The next time you listen to it, it could be on your brand-spanking new watch. The competition is only open for 48 hours so you’ll have to move fast to enter - on your marks, get set, go!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 8th January 2019.

Click here for the competition T&Cs

'Right Here Right Now' by Fatboy Slim. I'm choosing this because it's such an energetic track, and hearing it always makes me feel like moving. Furthermore, I have heard it played just before kick off at home matches for my beloved Arsenal, which provides me with further determination and inspiration upon hearing it.
Userlevel 1
in these arms by Bon Jovi - it’s a childhood favourite that I still love today when I’m on a rowing machine.
Userlevel 1
I Feel Good BY James Brown This song is a classic for a great workout.
If this doesn't get your body moving nowt will 😂
Living for the Weekend - Hard Fi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGardUiWjR4

Because I am always living for the weekend, even when working out!
"Lose yourself ", by Eminem, is my favourite song, as it motivate you to go that extra mile. (or even those 8 extra miles :D)
[...] Success is my only *** option,
Failure's not! [...]
Userlevel 1
Has to be Rollin by Jess Glynne. This is the most feel good song I have heard in ever. If you haven't heard it, listen to it now, it will boost your mood in any situation!
One......by U2
Had this at our wedding and will have this at my funeral......enough said.
You'll definitely need something upbeat and fast to keep your heart-rate going and get a sweat on during the exercising so what better than the Armin van Burren vs. Human Resource remix of DOMINATOR. Fast and Loud.
The One And Only https://g.co/kgs/ybnr1M this is my favourite to work out to so cheesey but soooo good lol
Bohemian Rhapsody! Because it has a great range of tempos for different intensities of training, and it goes on forever! 😄
https://youtu.be/t7Vebe--uOw
Showing my age but has to be a classic. Olivia Newton John Physical. Always in hysterics at the video but great song.
Showing my age but https://youtu.be/t7Vebe--uOw
Olivia Newton John - Physical
Hearts On Fire - John Cafferty

If I keep working out to this song eventually I'll be able to beat Ivan Drago.
Dreaming of you by The Coral, it’s got a great beat to it but also it reminds me of my wife as it’s one of the songs that came out when we first met and it always makes me happy thinking about how happy I was when we first met, and how lucky I felt to be with such a beautiful, wonderful woman!!
When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going is always my favourite to work out to.....it has the beat and the feel good factor to keep me motivated.

Simply put. “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripe. It goes back more than a decade now and it is just as good as it was back then. Perfect amount of bass/rhythm, perfect mini chorus and finally there is this sense of motivation from it to make you get up and do stuff; which certainly works when working out.

Do have a listen.

Happy New Year!
Eye of the tiger by survivor
Userlevel 1
Call on Me by Eric Prydz
Reason being is if I work out for the rest of my life, I may end up looking as good as the subjects in the video! 😉
Why iD Mobile?