NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways

NOW CLOSED - Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaways
Userlevel 8
Badge
This Valentine's, treat yourself and a loved one to a meal on us!

Win one of 5 £50 The Restaurant Choice vouchers which can be spent in a selection of dining chains across the UK including Pizza Express, Nando’s, Yo! Sushi, Café Rouge, Ask Italian, Jamie’s Italian, Byron Burger, Pizza Hut Restaurants and The Real Greek.

For your chance to win, simply comment below telling us who you'd share it with...

5 winners will be selected at random by midnight on Sunday – Good luck!

Competition closes 23.59 on the 10th February 2019.

Terms & Conditions

448 replies

Userlevel 1
I would take my girlfriend Mabel,
cos I am pleased that she is able,
to rest her 48 Double Dees
upon the Restaurant table...

Stan Hammond MBE
My better half 😉¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Userlevel 1
Given the opportunity, my other half, my soul, my breathe of existence. I would love to treat to a meal out. I. Mean out out not just for a pint of milk ♥️
I would take my husband Keith. We are celebrating our first Valentine’s Day as parents.
I would love to share this with my Fiance - we got engaged in Las Vegas in December and haven't had a chance to have a dinner date since then 🙂
I'd take my amazing boyfriend...just hope the husband doesn't find out! 😉
I would love the opportunity to take my husband out for a lovely Valentine’s meal x
My wonderful Mum - I work for the NHS so find it hard to make time to enjoy myself and spend time with Mum, this would be perfect to enjoy a tasty meal. 😀
I would take my mum, shes been so supportive to me after going through a bad time and I don't know where I would be without her!
The other half (Jenny).
I’d treat my 2 boys, i.e. my husband and 6 year old son 😍
I'd take my lovely boyfriend!
i would take my boyfriend
my boyfriend
with my husband- he works abroad but this year will be the first valentines day we get to spend together for about 5 years! ...us and the kids of course, no meal can be had without them joining in too! 😍
My daughter she loves pizza
I would take my wife with me.
My wife and daughter
Userlevel 8
Badge
Congratulations @TLS39, @tasmiat, @Buletproof_Qpid, @lindseynicola90, and @worcsguy! You've all been selected as the winners of our iD Mobile Community Valentine's Dinner Voucher Giveaway! 😀 We’ll email you via the address you used to log into the Community to confirm your win. Please make sure you respond to that within 7 days to confirm acceptance. Congratulations again, and thanks to all those who entered! 👍🏼
I would take my hubby with me! x
My amazing husband of 2 and a half years. He loves good food!
I would take my partner and our three girls.
Would have to be the wife her having put up with me for approaching 52 wedded years !!! (+ 4 1/2 more courting !)
I take my hubbie who is celebrating 50th bday this year
Userlevel 1
I would take my amazing wife for our 16th Valentine's Day!

Why iD Mobile?