Solved

4G issues

• 27 August 2020
  • 9 replies

I’ve had a bad 4G signal for about a month now, but today it won’t work at all, which means it now stops me uploading work info unless I’m connected to WiFi. Is the iD internet down?

icon

Best answer by VikiB 4 December 2020, 23:44

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @Donna G - I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing connectivity issues. Have you tired using the Coverage checker on the iD Mobile website? You should be able to enter your postcode and see if there are any issues in your area. 

Yes I have and it wasn’t showing any issues. It seems to be working better today.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

@Donna G Great that you have done that already and glad it is working better for you today. Please do let us know if you continue to experience problems. 

Userlevel 1

Hi, my 4G has disappeared about 2 months ago. 

How can I get it back please?

Regards, VikiB

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @VikiB 

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have been facing. 

Is this happening just at home, or everywhere you go?

Could you give us a full example postcode(s) of an area you’ve noticed problems so that we can check the local mast to there for any known issues?

We also recommend you reboot your phone to see if this helps. 

Michelle 

Userlevel 1

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for your reply. My problem re lack of 4g is everywhere I go not just home. I have tried re-booting, to no avail.  My post code is PL13 1HS

Thank you for your help. 

Best wishes, 

Viki

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @VikiB 

Do you have access to any other phone’s in the house at all?

If so, could you try your iD Mobile SIM in one of those phones just to try and see if the same problem seems to be happening there.

You definitely shouldn’t be seeing any sort of widespread 4g issue wherever you go, so that sounds like it could potentially be a phone issue.

Unless you have another specific postcode you’re visiting often that you’d like us to also check in on?

Userlevel 1

Thank you Kevin. All sorted now. Viki

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @VikiB,

Glad to hear that it’s now all sorted.

Have a great Christmas!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?