Solved

awful signal, barely even 3g

• 19 September 2019
  • 4 replies

New to IDMobile. Have never had signal problems with EE, Vodafone or Virgin Mobile so assumed that as IDMobile used their masts and living in London (not outer mongolia) that signal would be no issue. This has been for 2 weeks since contract started. Is this usual and is there a number to call to see if it can be improved?
Thx
icon

Best answer by VQPJ 20 September 2019, 10:47

Thank you @Hikari
Alas it seems I am in a black spot for Three. Will have to cancel and go with another provider. Shame.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6
Hey @VQPJ

iD Mobile is using only masts provided by Three network. Whenever you are not sure of coverage in your area you can check it here. It will give you indication how indoor and outdoor coverage performs in your area.

There might be some connection issues due to Maintenance and 5G roll out, link that I attached above should tell you if there is any maintenance going on as well as estimated time to get it running again.

Kind Regards
Thank you @Hikari
Alas it seems I am in a black spot for Three. Will have to cancel and go with another provider. Shame.
Had ID Services for a while now but first time on SIM Only deal, all of a sudden i'm losing signal for the last two days now i've turned it on and off, tried to reconnect to network as well I cant even use my phone at work or send messages ??? Im paying for something i cant use at the moment ?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Had ID Services for a while now but first time on SIM Only deal, all of a sudden i'm losing signal for the last two days now i've turned it on and off, tried to reconnect to network as well I cant even use my phone at work or send messages ??? Im paying for something i cant use at the moment ?

Hello @Boppinrach ,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing coverage issues.

Could you confirm your full postcode for us and we'll check to see if there are any issues with the local masts in your area?

Are you having these issues wherever you go?

Or are you seeing the issue only at your work address?

Mohammed