Solved

bad reception on phone

• 6 September 2020
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

My phone is really bad when having conversation to someone it keeps cutting off during conversation

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 September 2020, 10:28

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Mooncat, sorry to hear about this. Does this only happen when you’re at home, or when you’re out and about too? How long have you been with us? Have the issues just started recently?

I’d suggest restarting your phone to see if this helps at all.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

No same outside I have been trying to get in touch for over 4 months I am using another phone for calls as I need phone for work this is very frustrating really fed up now

Userlevel 1

Also I have tried restarting does nothing internet is good but phone calls are rubbish

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

That’s odd, @Mooncat. You’ve been having difficulty with calls for 4 months, is that right? Does it happen when you call any number, or is it only certain ones? Have you tried the SIM in a different phone, or alternatively, a different SIM in your phone?

I’m just trying to determine where the fault lies, that’s all, so as much information as you can give would be great!

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

Yeah have tried swapping sim card same problem might be sim can you send new sim card please I have been with you 8 months and 4 of them have been a waste of time phone is fine using internet but phones calls non existent

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mooncat,

We’ll PM you so we can do some further troubleshooting and look at sending a new SIM out.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thankyou will be good that

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

No problem @Mooncat, we’ll respond shortly.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Thankyou

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mooncat,

A PM was sent but we’ve not yet had a response if you’d like to check and reply.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi I have not recieved any messages I have checked spam too my email address is REMOVED tel number is REMOVED

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Mooncat,

The messages are via the Private Messages on this website (Community).

Check: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?