Question

Calls keep cutting out

• 19 January 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Afternoon,

I have recently switched to ID mobile and am experiencing problems when making / receiving calls.

I am on the call for a few minutes and then all of a sudden the line goes dead. I can phone the person back no problem however this is extremely frustrating as I need to use my phone for work purposes.

I have checked on the signal coverage page for my postcode DA176HS and it shows I should have good signal. This is also reflected in the signal stregnth on my phone which is more often than not full signal.

Please can somebody assist with this issue as it is affecting my ability to work effectively.

Thanks

Alex

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @patch9495,

We are very sorry to hear about the issue with your calls there, so we can determine if the phone could be at fault, I don't suppose you’ve been able to test the SIM card inside of another phone to try and replicate the issue?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Hi thanks for the response. I havent tested the SIM in another phone however on my previous netwrok I never encountered this issue, it has only been since I moved to ID mobile I have been experiencing issues.

Additionally it only cuts out on 3 (so far) different numbers. All other numbers are working as expected

Thanks

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @patch9495,

Are you able to test the SIM in another handset at all for us? This will just help us rule out if it’s a SIM/handset fault?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohammed,

I have tested the SIM in a different hand set and the same problem is occurring, with calls cutting out to the same few numbers.

Please advise?

Thanks

Alex

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @patch9495 

We are sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this further.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?