Question

Communication cuts during calls

• 13 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I just changed from another operator to pay less however I have communication cuts during calls, that I never had before. I see only one barre of signal, when I always had full barres. When I check the LTE status I have :

RSRP = -120

RSRQ = -14

RSSI: -87

SINR = -1

During a call:

RSCP_CIPH = -108

RRC: CELL_CDH RSSI/TX: 0/17

This is just not usable. Could you please assist? Please let me know if you need anymore informations.

Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Hel 

How long have you been having this problem and is it over a wide area or just in a specific location?

Phil 

Hi @Phil ,

Thank you for your email. I have this issue since I switch from O2 a couple of weeks ago. I experience the problem at home in any room and near the windows. I tried to go on internet when I was in town and it didn’t work, but texting worked. However I need my phone at home for interviews, this is really a handicap. What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Hel,

Thanks for letting us know that. If the issue is affecting the town centre too, it may be widespread. Please can you confirm your postcode for me so I can check the coverage levels in your area?

Ryan

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your message.

I checked the coverage on:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

There is no issue, I’m covered in 4G. What else can I do?

Please let me know if you would like my postcode I would be happy to send via PM.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Hi @Hel,

No worries, we have access to an internal mast status checker which may provide a further insight into what issues may be present. Please send us an email at CommunitySupport@idmobile.co.uk with your address details and we can check this out. Alternatively, if you use Social Media, we can be contacted on Twitter or Facebook which may provide a quicker response time.

Thanks!
Ryan