Question

Communication cuts during calls

• 13 January 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I just changed from another operator to pay less however I have communication cuts during calls, that I never had before. I see only one barre of signal, when I always had full barres. When I check the LTE status I have :

RSRP = -120

RSRQ = -14

RSSI: -87

SINR = -1

During a call:

RSCP_CIPH = -108

RRC: CELL_CDH RSSI/TX: 0/17

This is just not usable. Could you please assist? Please let me know if you need anymore informations.

Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Hel 

How long have you been having this problem and is it over a wide area or just in a specific location?

Phil 

Userlevel 1

Hi @Phil ,

Thank you for your email. I have this issue since I switch from O2 a couple of weeks ago. I experience the problem at home in any room and near the windows. I tried to go on internet when I was in town and it didn’t work, but texting worked. However I need my phone at home for interviews, this is really a handicap. What can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Hel,

Thanks for letting us know that. If the issue is affecting the town centre too, it may be widespread. Please can you confirm your postcode for me so I can check the coverage levels in your area?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Dear Ryan,

Thank you for your message.

I checked the coverage on:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

There is no issue, I’m covered in 4G. What else can I do?

Please let me know if you would like my postcode I would be happy to send via PM.

Thank you.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Hel,

No worries, we have access to an internal mast status checker which may provide a further insight into what issues may be present. Please send us an email  with your address details and we can check this out. Alternatively, if you use Social Media, we can be contacted on Twitter or Facebook which may provide a quicker response time.

Thanks!
Ryan

Why iD Mobile?