Solved

Connection issues

• 21 May 2020
  • 9 replies

For some reason my phone never gets any signal and is always on emergency only sometimes I get one bar but I'm sick to death of it and I need help! 

icon

Best answer by Gutzdorf 22 May 2020, 00:45

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

For some reason my phone never gets any signal and is always on emergency only sometimes I get one bar but I'm sick to death of it and I need help! 

It seems ID have stopped all support. I'm in the same position. A signal so bad most calls to to voicemail and I can't even load a basic webpage. Even though it shows 4G, the connection is sub-2G.

Been going on for about a week now.

There has been no help offered on here, looks like the only option is to change provider.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Gutzdorf @Sophie hewes 

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues. 

The quickest way to get a good idea of the coverage in your area(s) would be to pop your postcode in our online Coverage Checker here.

Have you tried the SIM in another phone? 

Let us know

Thanks 

Pearl

It says it has coverage on that link but it obviously doesn't! I don't have another phone to put it in!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Gutzdorf @Sophie hewes 

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues. 

The quickest way to get a good idea of the coverage in your area(s) would be to pop your postcode in our online Coverage Checker here.

Have you tried the SIM in another phone? 

Let us know

Thanks 

Pearl

Hahaha

I have no phone dialling tone but  my computer and WIFI are working. This has been happening for 2 weeks.Please help.

Computer and WiFi working but no phone, The line is dead. I need a working phone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Lavonne Patterson 

So just to confirm, when you are trying to call someone, you are getting no dialing/ringing tone? Have you tried turning your phone off, taking the sim card out, and then put back in and power the phone on to see if this helps the issue you are experiencing?

-Mohsin

Tried that phone works.

Thanks

Lavonne Patterson

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

That’s great to hear @Lavonne Patterson 

Feel free to message us for any further issues you may have.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?