Solved

Coverage in New quay, Wales

• 4 March 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 5
The coverage in that area is not the best as wi fi is limited . I'm hoping that something can be done to boost coverage across that area and will be grateful to have some replies and like to show support to my question . I have been a member of ID mobile for a while now and taken out a handful of contracts , and I am also a loyal member to this community and hope for the best to have my question answered.

Ethan
icon

Best answer by Ryan 6 March 2019, 16:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 4
He they should see how they can improve the signal there
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hey @Epjholmes,

I am sorry to hear about the poor coverage in your area, we're continually looking to improve our services across the country. Has this issue been around for a while?

If not, you can check your coverage status here to find any issues that may be reported recently.

Ryan
Userlevel 5
Hey @Epjholmes,

I am sorry to hear about the poor coverage in your area, we're continually looking to improve our services across the country. Has this issue been around for a while?

If not, you can check your coverage status here to find any issues that may be reported recently.

Ryan

Thanks for the help
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Epjholmes,

Did you manage to find out further information surrounding your coverage?

Ryan
Userlevel 5
Yes
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
That's great @Epjholmes. Let me know if you need more help with anything at all. :)

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?