Question

Coverage issues

• 18 July 2020
  • 5 replies

For the past few days I am not getting signal, I have run my postcode through the coverage map which tells me i should be getting excellent service. I really need to be able to make calls and texts as i need to communicate with my family. Can anyone here help, ive tried live chat to no avail?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Helpmeplease,

We are sorry to hear about the issues with your coverage. 

What was the coverage like before you experienced the issues?

Does the coverage change when you are outside of your home?

Could you please ensure that your handset has the latest software installed and all is up to date. It may be worth checking if the coverage changes when you insert the SIM in a different handset as the SIM may have become faulty.

Kash

Coverage was good, consistently got ¾ bars strong 4g connection. My handset is up to date with the latest software update installed. Coverage does change in another phone, this issue has happened before with my phone. It resolved itself then has restarted now. I have checked my coverage on the map and it says it should be excellent. I am having to use wifi-calling, which i only havea access to at home.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Could we get a postcode from you for an area you’re noticing the issues @Helpmeplease?

We’ll take a look from our side into if any known issues are said to be affecting the local masts, and troubleshoot this matter further with you as needed.

Could we get a postcode from you for an area you’re noticing the issues @Helpmeplease?

We’ll take a look from our side into if any known issues are said to be affecting the local masts, and troubleshoot this matter further with you as needed.

Hi Kevin my postcode is e1 1rr.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Helpmeplease 

We’ve just responded to your other message on this here:

https://idmobile-en.insided.com/coverage-24/signal-network-issues-32054?size=25

Why iD Mobile?