Question

Deja vu - no signal again!

• 16 June 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I could almost rewrite the email I wrote about 7 months ago - we are once again without a signal here in Bristol (BS5 7) and have been for about a week now.

Checking the Three “Network Status” page (I can’t find the equivalent page here) once again gives:

We're really sorry. There's an issue with the network in your area at the moment.

There is an issue with the service in your area. This fault has been going on for longer than we expected. Please check back in the after 7 days to get an update on this issue

It was bad enough problem 7 months ago.  However, as I’m currently shielding, then it’s causing no end of problems.

As with last time, I can confirm that other people I know are also having the problem.

Is this something I’m going to be getting every 6 months now?  How can I find out when it’s going to be fixed?

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @ciderboy 

Welcome to iD Community.

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues. 

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to look into your issue for you.

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

The Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?