Question

Dialling 123 for Voicemail

• 24 October 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
When I dial 123 for Voicemail. The number dials and I can see how long I have been on the call, but nothing happens. No prompt to tell me if I have any messages or even if I want to change pin etc, just silence so I just hang up.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Sincere apologies. I've been in touch with Samsung. I've restarted my office and all ok now.

Sorry for time wasting.

Regards
Ann

Hey you couldn't waste our time if you tried @Scotsann, we're here to troubleshoot anything and everything that comes our way.

We're of course thrilled to hear you've managed to solve the issue though. If you happen to know what it was that fixed your problem, please feel free to share it here in case it can help anyone else who might read this topic though.

Have a lovely day now.

Kevin
Userlevel 1
Sincere apologies. I've been in touch with Samsung. I've restarted my office and all ok now.

Sorry for time wasting.

Regards
Ann
Userlevel 1
This hasn't worked. I now can't mate any calls at all. I can call out and the other phone rings but no one can hear me at the other end.

Any ideas?
Userlevel 1
Thanks Kevin. I'll give that a try. I switched it off last night, albeit for only 2 minutes or so. I'll try for an hour now and get back to you.

Regards
Ann
Userlevel 4
Badge +10
hey @Scotsann and welcome to the ID Community.

Do you have access to the ID Mobile App? or you could log in to your ID Mobile account online.

Then could you try turning Voicemail off there for about an hour. Then turning it back on. Restarting your phone. Then trying the number again.

Just to see if that helps?

Let us know how you get on.

Why iD Mobile?