Userlevel 2

Emergency calls only displayed?

icon

Best answer by Will 22 July 2020, 13:00

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 2

HELP!

Having this same problem, have u checked ur area coverage?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Senan.cunningham 

Could we get a postcode for the area you’re noticing problems?

Have you restarted your phone at all since problems began?

When did you first notice these issues?

--

@Helpmeplease I believe we responded elsewhere to your similar question, though feel free to answer the questions above too if you’d like us to help you here all the same.

Thanks

Userlevel 2

Postcode - DL7 8JA (it is not a coverage issue)

I have restarted my phone and reset  it to factory settings

I had this issue start yesterday

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Senan.cunningham , what makes you confident it isn’t a signal issue? Have you tried the SIM in a different handset to see how it behaves? Or a different SIM in the handset to see if that makes a works?

Will

Userlevel 2

Hey @Will

The signal has worked fine here previously. The sim works in another phone fine. And another sim doesn't work in my device. 

Any more help? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That sounds like a handset issue to me @Senan.cunningham . Did you get it through ourselves? What type and how old is it?

Will

Userlevel 2

I got it via Argos 

It is a Honor 8 A and is less than 6 months old

Thanks for the help @Will 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Senan.cunningham , I see we got to the bottom  of this on another chat. Feel free to get back in touch with us if ever you need anything else.

Will

I was given a Samsung S7 so I bought new SIM card & since installing it I can only make emergency only calls. Why?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @J.T.4,

There are multiple reasons  as to why this is the case. Have you tried another SIM card in the handset? Have you tried the iD DIM card in a different handset?

If so, what happens when doing this?

Will

Why iD Mobile?