Question

hospital signal important

• 18 August 2019
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
I was in hospital today and it’s important that you have a signal so that you can be in touch with your loved ones unfortunately I don’t know how but connecting to the Wi-Fi did not work it would be most appreciated id would improve the signal near hospitals or put small transmitter inside the hospitals or something Queen Elizabeth Hospital Glasgow

3 replies

Userlevel 1

We're really sorry. There's a long-term outage in this area.

A faulty piece of equipment needs to be replaced, rather than just repaired. We've got engineers working on this now, but it may take slightly longer than normal to fix.
Visit our coverage checker for detail on the coverage that's generally available in this area.
This information is updated every 30 minutes (last updated 10:45 am 18 August 2019).This information has been provided from the website of three mobile

I’ve been in touch with three and ID with no lock the information that has been provided has not been updated in a long time free told me the other day that this would be resolved and has not something to do with signal getting upgraded to 5G I believe this information has is not correct I’ve been in touch with the Facebook team with ID never been very helpful and told me the information and stages of trying to sort this out but they have no timescale on how long this is going to be like this i’ve been in touch with the Facebook team with ID never been very helpful and taught me the information and stages of trying to sort this out but they have no timescale on how long this is going to be like this at all
Two fish are sitting in a tank. One looks over at the other and says: "Hey, do you know how to drive this thing?"
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Bakerman11

I am sorry to hear about your coverage issues. If our coverage checker is showing issues then we can only advise that these are being worked upon. Have you got the postcode of where you are so we can check this too?

I have also merged both of your posts due to the situation at hand.

Ryan