Question

How to cancel call forwarding?

Userlevel 1
Idmobile is the most complex provider I have ever used for getting settings and 4g data.

Does anyone know how to cancel ALL call forwarding to voicemail which I have managed to turn off?

So far in the north east of England non of us has managed to get a 4G data connection only H+

The call centre girl said search for the ID network but there is no network called that as they use the 3 network, bit worrying when staff don't know that.

Is the call center in India anybody know?

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Spikeyman,

The easiest way to disable the voicemail feature is by logging into your iD Mobile App (or account from a computer) and then going through the active services and then toggling the voicemail switch to 'off' as seen below.

In regards to the 4G connection issue, are you able to obtain a 4G connection if you are away from your area or the wider North East area? If not, let me know your phone make and model and we can see what settings can be changed to help fix this fault.

Ryan
Userlevel 1
Hi we can get 4G rarely even in towns that's all 3 Oneplus 3T mobiles we transferred to your network.
We keep getting intermittent call dropping out, calls breaking up at DL3 area, spasmodic data H+ only but not stable.

We have message about some sort of remote configuration cannot be configured, no idea what that means it's on all 3 mobiles when rebooting.

Any help certainly appreciated 😊 no problem to change settings we can do that OK.

Thanks
Userlevel 1
By the way have disabled voice mail still see message conditional forwarding active when making a call
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
By the way have disabled voice mail still see message conditional forwarding active when making a call

Hello @Spikeyman, I am now aware of what you're referring to.
This message is always displayed when you make an outgoing call. I believe it's referring to voicemail settings for any calls you receive when you're on an outgoing call.

For example, forward to voicemail when busy, when unanswered, when unreached.
If you've got Voicemail off, the user who has been unable to reach you will just be told they can't leave a message. I would not worry too much about this.

I regards to
Hi we can get 4G rarely even in towns that's all 3 Oneplus 3T......

Have you taken a look at the coverage in your area to see what this indicates?

If you'd like to PM me your postcode, I can check this for you and advise further.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1

By the way have disabled voice mail still see message conditional forwarding active when making a callHello @Spikeyman, I am now aware of what you're referring to.
This message is always displayed when you make an outgoing call. I believe it's referring to voicemail settings for any calls you receive when you're on an outgoing call.

For example, forward to voicemail when busy, when unanswered, when unreached.
If you've got Voicemail off, the user who has been unable to reach you will just be told they can't leave a message. I would not worry too much about this.

I regards to

Hi we can get 4G rarely even in towns that's all 3 Oneplus 3T......Have you taken a look at the coverage in your area to see what this indicates?

If you'd like to PM me your postcode, I can check this for you and advise further.

Mohammed

Sent you a PM but I know what you will say, coverage outside but not inside, then what is the point of a mobile, its supposed to be mobile not searching for a network then once found afraid to move in case the call is dropped. Regarding the voicemail, I only want certain calls going to voicemail, IE when out of range, not when I am engaged or do not answer. Those options are not available with ID.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Spikeyman,

Taking a look at our coverage checker at your postcode, the coverage seems okay, there's 1 4G mast that might be affected but this shouldn't mean no 4G coverage in any town.

Have you checked the handset settings to ensure 4G is turned on?

Does the issue affect you normally indoors vs outside?

Mohammed

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the section: Coverage, international & roaming
Userlevel 1
Yes it's inside and sometimes outside and when travelling. 4G is on. Funnily enough when searching for a network, 3 comes up 4G but iD comes up 3G in exactly the same spot.
Userlevel 1
Any answers to this issue?

Regarding the voicemail, I only want certain calls going to voicemail, IE when out of range, not when I am engaged or do not answer. Those options are not available with ID.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Any answers to this issue?

Regarding the voicemail, I only want certain calls going to voicemail, IE when out of range, not when I am engaged or do not answer. Those options are not available with ID.

These settings would be amended in the handset settings. You can simply turn on/off voicemail with us, most of the other amendments for voicemail are done from the phone settings.

Have a look at your Call Settings to find the options available to you.

Yes it's inside and sometimes outside and when travelling. 4G is on. Funnily enough when searching for a network, 3 comes up 4G but iD comes up 3G in exactly the same spot.

Are you able to manually connect to the 3 4G mast?

What happens when you try this?

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
Hi yes I can manually connect to the Three 4G mast in the location your signal only shows 3G

Regarding the phone settings, these cannot be set from the handset see attached screen-shot for the error message, these are the settings currently as below

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi yes I can manually connect to the Three 4G mast in the location your signal only shows 3G

Regarding the phone settings, these cannot be set from the handset see attached screen-shot for the error message, these are the settings currently as below

Hey @Spikeyman,

"When out of range" isn't an option available for Call Forwarding.

I can see that the above options are the ones available when configuring Call Frowarding and these are the only ones you'd be able to set up.

There's not much more that we can advise for this.

In regards to connecting to Three UK's masts, are you able to use their mast for coverage like normal?

We run off the Three UK network, so if you're able to connect to their 4G mast for coverage, you should be able to do this manually and this should resolve the issue you're having with being unable to access 4G.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?