Solved

I am not receiving texts

• 16 January 2021
  • 5 replies

I am not receiving text messages from anybody. I can call out to other numbers and receive calls. I also can text others but sometimes it says that i have an error. But the main problem is that i am not receiving any texts in return as im sat in the same room as my dad and he’s texted me 3 times and ive still not received them, also i couldnt receive my whatsapp code via text either. So how do i fix this so i can receive messages?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 19 January 2021, 20:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 1

I have the same problem. There's a technical fault but they are doing a very poor job of communicating about it.

Badge +10

@Jordancumbo10

@paperdaisy

There are reported wide spread issues with the three network effecting text, however thankfully my calls still working for now!

(iD Mobile runs on the Three network)

Hopefully it might just be a short term outage, thankfully they are aware of the issue and working on it, seems the third party outage websites are quicker to pick up on the issues than the actual three network website service checker!

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

Just to clear up what happened, we did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Are any of you still having the same issue?

If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

It seems fine now. It would have been useful if the announcement you put up had been earlier in the day - it would have saved me wasting time talking to a chat agent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @paperdaisy,

Appreciate the feedback and we’re glad that it’s now sorted.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?