Question

I am only getting a signal on my phone about 50% of the time

I live in urban Glasgow and I find I am having problems getting any bars on my phone a lot of the time.  I don’t use it a lot to make phone calls, but every time I do there is an issue getting a signal and then keeping it.  My home address is the worst, people can never get me on my mobile when I am at ahome.

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @Tracypee 

Please contact Live Chat team are available for account related support.

They’re available between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am- 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, were working on a reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as `available`. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available. No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Aklima

Hello Pearl,

I had tried restarting already but have tried both restarting again and removing the sim and the problem persists.  I am only getting service about 10% of the time now and when I do get service it often drops the call when I am speaking to someone because the signal is gone.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Tracypee 

I’m sorry to hear that.

Have you tried restarting your phone and removing the SIM? 

If not, you can check your status here to find any issues that may be reported recently .

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?