Solved

I don't have signal

• 28 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Why am I constantly being told by customers that they can't get through to me phone rarely has coverage it's also on roaming still no good I'm a taxi driver and this really isn't up to standards final straw was this morning waiting for a important call that never came why no signal. So  why am I paying for a service that isn't being provided. 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 2 November 2020, 14:04

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Khorse, sorry to hear you’re having coverage issues. Does this only happen you’re at home, or when you’re out and about too? How long have you been with us, and when did the issues start?

Could you please confirm your postcode so we can check for any disruption in your area? 

RE: roaming, this would only be activated if you’re outside of the UK. Is that the case?

It’s always worth restarting your phone if you’re having issues, as this resolves the majority of network issues.

Thank you,

Rory

Userlevel 1

I've had the issues from day one. My post code bt344wt. I've roaming on also. I've tried switching off and on it happens away from to. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Khorse 

Aside from an issue on October 25th for an hour or so, things should be fine in the BT34 4WT postcode you mentioned.

We’ll send you a private message on here though now so that we can take some further details and look into this further for you.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Why iD Mobile?