• 8 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I contact u ?

8 replies

Userlevel 1

How do I contact u ?

Cause I cant use phone for 4 days now

Userlevel 1

Will b forced to cancel direct debt if I receive no contact, because looking at comments u no giving a fuck

Userlevel 1

Still no answer getting frustrated 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Shabaz pop 

Could you link us to your post from 4 days ago?  We tend to be getting back to everyone here within 1 working day currently, and all the messages we have from you here are here.

Is it all services you’re unable to receive currently (calls, texts, data)?

Have you restarted your phone?

Have you been able to take the phone with you elsewhere to see if things work fine away from the home?

Could we get your home postcode to look into any potential issues in your area?

Userlevel 1

Not been able to register since I started my contract, email, password issues, was getting a service and u received direct debt so I saw no problem and at the moment haven't gone over my allowances,  Noticed I was only receiving emergency calls, tried the app but dont get code because no service. Apologies  for the f word but frustration this morning trying to submit a question.   Postcode G67 4AU

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Shabaz pop,

Can you clarify when the issues began?

Looking at the postcode I can see that the area is Good for outdoors and Limited for indoors.

with 4G services, the signal isn’t the strongest but Outdoor seems to be fine.

As for masts, the one by Summerhill Farm (4G) is congested at the moment.

Have you tried going into your settings and switching to 3G only?

Does this help/make a connection?

Have you tested the service away from home at all?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Dont have service at all nothing, turned phone on and off still nothing. Started happening at weekend. It tells me I need to register on app but can't get code cause no signal

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Shabaz pop,

Have you performed a tariff change or upgrade recently? Also, how long have you had your existing SIM card?

Will

Why iD Mobile?