Question

I'm having Signal Issues

A

s you cant help me on chat or telephone maybe here I will get help. My service not working as it should. Cant make a call, text or use data at home

15 replies

I TOO Discovered I.D. DO NOT REPLY to queries . I also didcovered THEY TOOK DOUBLE the £15 in MARCH 2019. WATCH OUT FOR THESE CROOKS. Contact your banks and put a cap on how much id can take ftom your bank every month. Robbing people left right and centre judging by some of questions and statements on here.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Timo,

Do you have any signal at all? Also, does this issue happen when in other areas too?

@Jimmy999,

This is very concerning to hear and we would like to take a look at your bills further so we can try to explain what has happened as it definitely is not a normal occurrence for us to charge you twice in the same month. This might only ever happen if the usual payment date is on the 30th of the month for example, when February, the month before March, only had 28-days.

Please email us along with your Community Username, full name, full address, iD mobile number and date of birth and we'll help further.

Thank you,
Ryan

NO PAYMENTS WERE MISSED. MY BANK STATEMENT CLEARLY SHOWS £15 PAID ON EVERY OTHER MONTH AND £30 IN MARCH 2019. I HAVE ALL EVIDENCE NEEDED FOR A COURT CASE AND EVERY THING NEEDED TO GET POLICE INVOLVED FOR THEFT OF MONEY. £15 IS A LOT FOR ME AS NO LONGER ABLE TO WORK BECAUSE OF LONG TERM ILLNESS.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Jimmy999,

We understand your frustration here, and we just want to help you with getting this sorted. Please can you email us along with your Community Username, full name, full address, iD mobile number and date of birth? This will help us sort this out for you ASAP.

Thank you,
Ryan

[Deleted Personal Information]

I
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Jimmy999,

I have removed the content from your recent post as requested due to it containing your personal details. I did mention twice that we need this sending to us via email so that it remains private and if you can send this to us as soon as you're ready, we'll be able to help.

Ryan
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi again @Jimmy999,

Thank you for sending in the email, I have now replied. :)

Just to clarify, we haven't billed you twice and the extra charge was due to add-ons purchased and I've included more information on the email.

Ryan
As you can see everyone,THIS is a regular thing with id mobile. RIPPING OFF CUSTOMERS hoping they will not notice. I use several networks and NEVER EVER EVER used more than 3 GB of data in a month but they claim I used 8GB. A load of bollocks. STAY AWAY from id mobile also part of Dixons/Carfonewarehouse. Go to a GENUINE Trustworthy network DIRECT and not through these 3rd party rogues. Go to www.review.co.uk and type in id mobile and see how many dozens they have conned already. The other scam is they to try to say you never gave the 1 month notice of termination then send debt collectors your way. ALL ON THE REVIEWS. A tip from my solicitor when I terminated. Take screenshots of the communications between you and id mobile showing the EVIDENCE of the termination date and keep this for the courts IF and WHEN id TRY to THREATEN you with debt collectors.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Jimmy999,

I am disappointed and shocked that you feel this way. I have provided a full run down of the charges incurred and further evidence relating to this, and you can read more by checking out the email that I have sent you. I'm also a bit confused as to why you are mentioning debt collectors as we haven't used anything of a sort against you as there is no need?

It would be best to leave all contact away from here and dedicate it to the email platform as it will allow us to help you easier as we're able to talk about account specific topics in a private matter and not on a public forum.

Ryan
May I CORRECT YOU THERE !.
I "WAS" THREATENED with DEBT COLLECTORS before because I could not sign in to my account and no one at id would help me to log in nor get a new password or access my account details or anything. I still have several emails of evidence trying to communicate and got ignored.
I was therefore unable to pay at the proper time on one occassion and WAS THREATENED with DEBT COLLECTORS.
ALSO READ the REVIEWS others have left and the way they have been treated by id . If only I read them before signing initially last year.
Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @Timo

Some of the areas can have poorer indoor connection than others. The best would be to see here if reception in your postcode is okay.

Also ID Mobile allows WiFi Calling on supported handsets. You can have a look here if your handset is supported and to see how it works.

Kind Regards
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello Jimmy, we will deal with your query via the current email chain.

Mohammed
BEWARE EVERYONE . ID HAS NEW SCAM OF RIPPING YOU OFF EVEN AFTER YOU ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED. CONTACTING MY SOLICITOR FOR FURTHER DETAILS.ANOTHER REASONTO STAY WELL CLEAR OF THESE THIEVING BASTARDS
id mobile >> The SCUM of ALL mobile network providers
STAY AWAY FROM THEM
READ ALL REVIEWS ABOUT. THEM ON REVIEW.CO.UK. SCUM THAT "WILL RIP YOU OFF ".

Why iD Mobile?