Solved

iD mobile coverage feedback?

• 10 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
So for the past week there's been a problem with 4G in my area.
They are aware of this and have been hard at work.

I was just curious if there is a way to give them feedback as to how stable it is.
It started working again as of yesterday evening and have noticed no problems at all as of yet. It's working totally fine even indoors like it used to.

On their coverage checker though it still showing as outdoor service only.

Would be nice to be able to send feedback to iD like i do with when there's a power outage.
There's a number to text or call. Or even a short form on their website. Just a quick message to let them know everythings great again.

Maybe they do have something in place in which some of you guys could enlighten me.

I've also scoured their site but not found anything, but this would be a great idea for us all to help you guys get the latest coverage info in future.

Best Regards
Adam
icon

Best answer by Awesome55 10 March 2019, 21:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
@Adzdalton
I haven't seen anything, but it's a great idea ☺️
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Adzdalton
I haven't seen anything, but it's a great idea ☺️

It sure is 👍
Userlevel 3
@Adzdalton
I guess you could suggest it to ID mobile using the website feedback form.
Which is found when you go to idmobile.co.uk and scroll to the bottom (Click Submit your feedback).

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
@Adzdalton
I guess you could suggest it to ID mobile using the website feedback form.
Which is found when you go to idmobile.co.uk and scroll to the bottom (Click Submit your feedback).

Hi @Awesome55
Thanks for the reply, i have posted this idea already using that form.
Don't really expect a responce as it's a third party that deals with the suggestions.

Was just curious if there was an implementation of this already that "iD" missed.

If they could make it work like my power company does. It correlates information between both customers live feedback and information they have on hand.

It certainly would make the outage map much more reliable.
Something they should take a look into.
Not sure how many people access the coverage map though. I tend to take a look often when i'm staying over in different parts of the country.
It would help me a whole bunch anyway

Best Regards
Adam
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Adzdalton,

Thank you for the feedback, as @Awesome55 has mentioned, it would be best to use our online feedback form to ensure that the team managing the website see's your suggestions. :)

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?