Solved

Indoor coverage has vanished

• 8 February 2020
  • 2 replies

My postcode is S60 8AD.

I used to get a mobile signal indoors.

In the last two months or so, I have been having difficulty having a telephone conversation as people have been telling me that my signal is breaking up. Then my text messages were failing to go. I realise that I am getting one one bar or no bars indoors. I have to go outside … 

I checked the coverage map to discover that in my area there is only good outdoor signal. This was not always so because I checked this more than a year ago before I switched my account to you.

My question, before I go looking for another provider who can provide the coverage I need - what are your plans and the timetable for restoring indoor coverage to this area?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 8 February 2020, 11:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @TerryA,

Thanks for contacting us here.

The area is showing as Good Outdoor and Marginal Indoor for 3G and with 4G, one of the masts is Excellent Outdoor and Good Indoor whilst the other is Good Outdoor and Marginal Indoor.

We can only see back the history of how strong the masts are for up to 3 weeks and there does not seem to be any degradation here in this time, but may have been better 2 months ago as it is now.

There was some planned maintenance on the 6th & 7th which may help improve services. If you could try restarting your phone and monitor over the weekend.

If this doesn’t make a difference, then we don’t have any time-frames from Three or plans showing to boost the signal in this area.

Mohammed

Thank you for giving me a straight answer.

You are the first Customer Service person anywhere that has actually answered my question directly.

Thank you.

Why iD Mobile?