Question

iPhone SE 2020 network issues

• 9 July 2020
  • 5 replies

I have upgraded to the iPhone SE and it won’t connect to the internet using 4G, if it displays it at the top it says I have no internet, then it switches to 3G and it works but very slowly. Can anyone help??

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @BI6_AL 

Are problems still persisting?

Do you face these internet issues wherever you are, or are you only noticing them when you’re at home?

Have you restarted the phone at all to see if that helps?

Yes they are still persisting and it is starting to drive me nuts! It hapens everywhere away from the house, I could be stood next to a cell tower and it will not work properly on 4G. Also I can’t stop the auto brightness turning the brightness down on my phone, I think there is a problem with my phone but I can’t get hold of anyone to try and see if it faulty. @Kevin and yes I have rebooted the phone and turned the auto brightness off, I have also factory reset the phone to see if it would help and it hasn’t.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @BI6_AL 

We’ve sent you a Private Message on here with a few extra questions, if you could get back to us there.  We’ll continue troubleshooting any local coverage issues along with the problems with the iPhone.

Hi @Kevin. I have recently purchased an iPhone 11 with you and have switched to a contract with ID Mobile and I am facing this exact same problem!! When logging into the portal it says I should have 19GB of data but this doesn’t show in my phone. Therefore I cannot use my phone when not at home. Please can you contact me privately to assist too?

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @RiaManza 

You don’t happen to have data turned off in your phone do you?

Do you have any other phones available to you in the house to try popping the iD Mobile SIM into.  Just to see if things are working on the account fine?

Why iD Mobile?