Question

Just joined. No network coverage!

• 18 November 2018
  • 1 reply

So my phone to constantly showing selected network unavailable, and the coverage checker gives a strange issue warning: "There is an issue with the service in your area. This fault has been going on for longer than we expected. Please check back in the after 7 days to get an update on this issue" (Coventry, CV5)

The fault had been going on longer then expected? Well it certainly wasn't on the coverage checker for new customers when I ordered a SIM on Friday. Three's coverage checker shows no issues in my area.

Is this a sign of things to come, should I have joined a proper network? Is it easy enough to get refunds for periods of no service? Do iD mobile really expect customers to put up with issues for a week before checking back for fixes?

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Tarpey, sorry to see that you've encountered a problem with your network service, we work to fix any problems as soon as possible but unfortunately, issues can occur.

You have 30 days to test our service if you buy a SIM from our site and if things are not up to expectations, you can cancel within this period.
-Phil

Why iD Mobile?