Solved

Keep getting “Could not activate mobile data network you are not subscribed to a mobile data service”

• 14 September 2018
  • 1 reply

I had the problem in Croatia and am currently experiencing it in USA. I can make calls and send texts (not iMessages). But nothing else.

The phone is currently connected to AT&T. I had turned off 4g as advised. I can’t appear to be able to manually change APN settings on the phone.

These are the first 2 times I’ve gone abroad since switching my iPhone 6S to id mobile last year. I did not have this problem with the phone when on Vodafone.

how can I resolved this? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Phil 14 September 2018, 14:05

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Megopopkiller

Some iPhone models don't have the ability to amend APN settings so in these cases, they have Network Profiles instead.
If you take a look in Settings > General > Profiles you'll see network profiles here which work like APN settings.

In most cases, you may still have network profiles from your previous network Vodafone.

These need to be deleted, then restart the phone and Roaming should start working for you.

You've need to enable data and data roaming on your phone and please be aware of the roaming charges whilst in the US.

Internet and Data (per MB) £0.30

-Phil

Why iD Mobile?