Solved

Loss of wi-fi calling

• 14 December 2018
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
I can't get a signal at home, so have to use wi-fi calling. Since updating software on my i phone 6 to iOS 12.1.1 I can no longer get wi-fi calling. Is there anybody else out there who have had a similar experience or have any solutions? I've checked all settings I can think of (wi-fi calling is enabled!).
icon

Best answer by johnbreckon 15 December 2018, 11:59

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1
I posted question, but have now sorted it out. Posted this reply as I can’t work out how to take the original question down!
Badge +10
Welcome to the ID Community

@johnbreckon simple mark your last post as the 'best answer' to your question and it should mark the question as solved, sorted. No need to remove or take anything down.

How did you solve the problem? would be cool to find out please share!
Userlevel 1
Thanks for the reply, Terry. Broadband was working, so I didn't think about re-setting it. However when I'd tried everything else, I tried switching it off and then on again and this reinstated wi-fi calling.
Badge +10
@johnbreckon thank you for sharing, yes a simple on and off can solve 80% of issues.

Little pointer it was 'your last' post that should be marked as 'best answer' not mine...

Ctrl Alt Del 🖥️
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Thanks for the reply, Terry. Broadband was working, so I didn't think about re-setting it. However when I'd tried everything else, I tried switching it off and then on again and this reinstated wi-fi calling.

Thanks for updating us on this @johnbreckon,

Not to worry @terrywebbs,

I've marked the correct answer now 🙂

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?