• 27 March 2020
  • 4 replies

Hey guys my mobile Data isn't working in London Ealing 

I've turned phone on and off

I've removed and reinstated SIM card

I've walked 2 miles radios around my home to try to get signal

The lines are off for customer care due to covid19

Help??!!!!!

Ps  My mom is also on id mobile and her 4g keeps coming and going .

4 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm guessing the network fluctuations might be due to mass data usage from others in the same situation  

I suggest visiting ID on their social media platforms to message them, they are still active on them , not sure how big their social media team is though , so be kind to them however long it takes for them to respond.

They responded to me after a day and were very helpful. 

Don't forget if you need the NHS site it doesn't use your data.

I know my o2 network covers some Org sites too, mind, bhf,  scope, samaritans, citizens advice, etc 

Again just social media message them, and fingers crossed you and your mum are helped 

I don’t know the answer but can tell you that in Bristol I have no signal at all. When my WiFi is working I have WiFi call but I have no mobile signal and no 3G/4G...

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @GingerSteve 

We’re currently facing staff shortages across our social teams too, so are asking all customers to use the Community platform as first before using any other channels.  That way we can help as many customers as possible at the same time and point you in the direction of our helpful articles that we have here.  In addition, we have some other extremely knowledgeable and helpful customers who are on hand to support. This way we can get help to customers as quick as possible.

I’m sorry also @Samsmithh that you’re having coverage issues.

Is this just with Mobile Data or for calls also?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hello @GingerSteve 

We’re currently facing staff shortages across our social teams too, so are asking all customers to use the Community platform as first before using any other channels.  That way we can help as many customers as possible at the same time and point you in the direction of our helpful articles that we have here.  In addition, we have some other extremely knowledgeable and helpful customers who are on hand to support. This way we can get help to customers as quick as possible.

I’m sorry also @Samsmithh that you’re having coverage issues.

Is this just with Mobile Data or for calls also?

Mohammed

I apologise if I caused an issue mentioning the social media contact,  I was just trying to give others a little help if they felt they needed extra contact .

Sorry again and I hope everyone stays safe and well 

Why iD Mobile?